Friday 16 July 2010

Folksy Friday - Theme 'Countries'

I’ve been wanting to do a Folksy Friday for ages, but was struggling to find the time....but I’ve decided I need to make the time as everyone at Folksy is so supportive and deserve a little bit of free promotion.
For those of you who don’t know what Folksy Friday is, it’s where a lot of sellers on folksy.com publish a few of their favourite things from other sellers associated with a certain theme.
My theme is going to be countries; this is because the world that we live in is a very small place; and the reason why I thought this was because I was picking up my friends child from pre-school the other day and got talking to one of the mums, not only does she make jewellery but she also went to the same silversmithing course as me, just on a different day, hence why we didn’t bump into each other. 
So here are a few of my favourite things:


 


If you'd like to take a further look or purchase some of these wonderful items then just click on the link below the picture or just cut and paste into your browser.

Happy Friday everyone and have a fab weekend

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my map badges Suzanne! We locals have to stick together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic items! I love the butterflies. Thanks so much for featuring my map gift tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! thanks so much for featuring me. What a great selection of goodies! love it! x x

    ReplyDelete