Sunday 1 August 2010

Showcase Sunday - and the winner is.....

Morning Peeps!

So today's blog is all about 'Showcase Sunday'.  'Showcase Sunday' is a day where you choose to promote one of your favourite shops on Folksy.

Yesterday, I put a link on my Facebook page and asked members of this group to leave a link to their shop in order to win a feature on my blog today.  So, without further a do, the winner is............

Hart Jewellery & Art!

Congratulations!

Hart Jewellery doesn't just have a selection of beautiful handmade jewellery but also some original prints for you to buy.  Here are some of my favourite things from her shop!





Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Sunday Show case this week. A great talent.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she's even realised she's one yet...she's too busy putting her own together lol!

    ReplyDelete