Saturday 15 May 2010

Silver Link Circle and Turquoise Bead Bracelet

So, as you know, this week I challenged myself to make something new and list it on Folksy everyday.  Well I was doing really well until yesterday! 

I had to meet a friend in London but it was only supposed to be for a cup of tea and slice of cake so I thought it's OK I can list my item when I get back.......well I should have known better, lets just say, it was a nice day, the sun was shining, gorgeous scenery sitting by the river on Southbank and after our tea and cake we moved onto a few ice cold ciders, next thing I know it's 10pm!  Ooops. 

So, to make up for not listing my item yesterday and to complete my challenge, better late than never, here is my final listing for the week!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment