Saturday 1 May 2010

Quick Update

Hi,

I know I should be updating this page more but its hard when you're trying to manage a Facebook fan page, a twitter page, upload your images on Flickr, run a store on Ebay, Folksy and Etsy...I just find myself running out of time.

Come July I will be setting up my company full time, which I can't wait to do. I have so many ideas and plans but at the moment so little time.

To have a look at my latest pieces, please link through to my Flickr page, http://www.flickr.com/photos/chasingbeadsuk/ I would love to hear your opinions so please feel free to add comments in the appropriate place or if you like it, add it to your favourites.

That's it for now but I promise to update soon!

Take care
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. You sound very busy, trouble with networking is the time envolved and it is a necessary evil to get people to look at your shop. Congrats on the setting up of yourRich Mix Fashion Plus size Clothing: Day Three company.

    ReplyDelete